Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Lion Tamers

vancouver, canada

For someone who misses travelling abroad as much as I do, I have to count myself lucky that I live where I do. Even when I've been home for as long as I have, I can still find some pretty spectacular places to get away for a while. This past weekend, Ian and I decided to climb to the top of "The Lions", a quintessential Vancouver landmark. It took us nearly 5 hours to get "almost" to the top, but of course were running out of sunlight and had to turn
around just short of the summit. On the bright side, we got a stunning view of the city, Howe Sound, and had a snowball fight in August.









What did you do yesterday?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an
established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about
creating my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thank you

My webpage intrigante

Anonymous said...

You should be a part of a contest for one of the greatest sites online.

I am going to recommend this website!

Here is my web site: http://survivethrive.on.ca/